- New navigation menu for a better user experience.
- Notification updates are shown for the last 30 days
New vulnerability checks
- Updated the embedded Chromium browser to v107.0.5304.87/88.
- Updated how scans reaching max scan time are displayed in UI.
- Updated Issue Tracker UI to accept internal URLs.
- Improved Log4J checks to reduce false positives.
- Fixed the issue causing the IAST bridge to fail to send responses to the sensor when large packets are received from the sensor.
- Added loopback routes that returned 'undefined' as an HTTP method.
- Added the keep connection alive message between AcuSensor and the web application scanner to keep the connection alive.