- JAVA IAST AcuSensor can now be used on WebSphere
- HTTP requests can be copied as Curl command from the vulnerability data
New vulnerability checks
- Multiple DeepScan updates improving crawling of Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Upgraded Chromium to v103.0.5060.114
- Improved handling of installed.json by PHP IAST AcuSensor
- SCA, AcuMonitor (OOB vulnerability checks) and URL malware checks now require the "Acunetix Online Services" to be enabled in the user profile
- Updated the MongoDB Injection checks
- Various UI updates and fixes
- Multiple fixes in the JAVA and .NET IAST AcuSensors
- Fixed false negative in "Possible virtual host found"
- Fixed bug causing CSRF tokens to be retrieved using HTTP
- Fixed false positive in "Apache HTTP Server Source Code Disclosure"