- WVS will warn user if the login sequence failed to make a successful login and disables the login steps.
- Various improvements in the detection of Blind SQL Injection
- Various improvements in DeepScan
- Better handling of web servers that don’t send HTTP headers in the response (HTTP 0.9)
- Improved Readme Files script
- JSON parser can now handle unnamed inputs
- XSS vulnerabilities are no longer reported if the initial request is redirected to another host
- Fixed an issue with the Crawler depth limitation
- Fixed issue with Crawler request counter when used with login sequence
- “Add to request” function in HTTP Editor was not working in raw HTTP request tab
- Fixed some false positives in Possible Sensitive Directories script.