New Security Checks
- Complex security check for Timthumb (detects Wordpress installations and checks for vulnerable plugins and themes
- Includes bruteforcing capabilites to look for plugins/themes that contain the Timthumb script
- Security check for Sun/Oracle GlassFish Server Authentication Bypass (same check includes some additional checks for GlassFish)
- Updated Firefox plugin to support Firefox 5
- Fixed an enumeration problem while parsing a WSDL with inputs that have a lot of possible values.