Acunetix StandardGet a Demo
Acunetix Standard is a web vulnerability scanner, which automatically tests your websites for over 6,500 security vulnerabilities.
Detect Over 6,500 Web Vulnerabilities
Acunetix Standard scans your websites, web applications, and APIs for even the most complex vulnerabilities. Acunetix has been developing advanced scanning technology since 2005 and has maintained one of the highest detection ratings in the industry for over 10 years.
- Acunetix scans for over 6,500 web vulnerabilities, including common attacks like SQL Injections and Cross-site Scripting (XSS) and checks your websites for misconfigurations, unpatched software, weak passwords, exposed databases, and many other vulnerabilities.
- Acunetix can detect vulnerabilities in websites based on third-party software such as WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal, as well as in websites designed by you or your contractors, even if they are very complex and require login.
- Unlike web application firewalls, which can be circumvented, Acunetix helps you find the cause of the problem and eliminate it.
Fast, Accurate, and Easy to Use
Acunetix focuses on speed by giving you immediately actionable intel. With industry-leading scan times and unique verification technologies, you can quickly find your vulnerabilities and see which ones are confirmed as real. This saves you from having to spend hours manually checking all your vulnerabilities to confirm they’re not false positives.
- Acunetix has a clean web interface focused on ease-of-use and a scanning engine available for both Windows and Linux. You can start scanning in 5 clicks.
- Acunetix uses two unique technologies that help you discover more vulnerabilities: AcuMonitor and AcuSensor. Additionally, AcuSensor helps you find the vulnerability in the source code so you can act fast.
- Developed by a specialized team, the Acunetix scanning engine is built using C++, for efficiency, making it one of the fastest solutions on the market.
Take Action on Your Web Security
Acunetix greatly improves your web security even if you already have a dedicated security team. Automation features allow you to schedule routine scans and keep your web assets secure.
- If you don’t have a dedicated security team that protects your websites, Acunetix should be used regularly to check your assets between less frequent external penetration tests performed by third parties
- If you have a dedicated security team that already performs penetration testing, Acunetix lets them focus on what they do best. The scanner eliminates common vulnerabilities so your experts can then spend their time on critical tasks, like finding business logic errors or zero-day vulnerabilities that no automated tool can discover.
- If you need to incorporate Acunetix in your development, you can upgrade to Acunetix Premium or Acunetix 360 to use the scanner as part of your SDLC and integrate it with your issue tracker.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
“We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production.”Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox