Accessing Continuous Integration Details in the Scan Report
You can access CI details in the scan's Report window.
For further information, see Integrating Acunetix 360 Into Your Existing SDLC.
How to View Continuous Integration Details in the Scan Report
- From the Scans menu, click Recent Scans. The Recent Scans window is displayed.
- For the relevant completed scan, click Report. The Report window is displayed.
- From the Scan Summary tab, in the Continuous Integration Details section, you can view build information.
- In the Build ID field, click the Build ID. The TeamCity application opens at the Build Log tab.
- Click Commit/Changeset. The TeamCity application opens at the Changes tab.
- Click the Acunetix 360 Scan Result tab to view the scan result.
If the scan is queued or ongoing, the following message is displayed: ‘The scan report is not available yet because the scan is not finished. Please try again later.’