Integrating Acunetix 360 with Azure Pipelines
Azure Devops is a web-based DevOps manager that provides CI/CD pipeline features called Azure Pipelines.
You can integrate Acunetix 360 with Azure Pipelines using cURL or PowerShell scripts generated by our Integration Script Generator, in order to enable our advanced integration functionality.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
Generating and Using Acunetix 360’s Azure Integration Scripts
Acunetix 360 uses cURL and PowerShell command-line tools to integrate with Azure Pipelines. In order to integrate with Acunetix 360, the Pipeline agent’s execution environment must support cURL or PowerShell.
These instructions are based on PowerShell, but the same applied for cURL.
How to Generate Acunetix 360's Azure Pipelines Integration Scripts
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Integrations, then New Integration.
- From the Continuous Integration Systems section, click Azure Pipelines. The Azure DevOps Integration window is displayed.
- From the Scan Type field, select an option.
- From the Website dropdown, select a website.
- From the Scan Profile dropdown, select an option. (This is not displayed if you select Full with Primary Profile as the Scan Type.)
- In the PowerShell field, click Copy to clipboard to copy the PowerShell script. You will then paste this into the file described in How to Use Acunetix 360’s Azure Pipeline Integration Script Step 6.
How to Use Acunetix 360's Azure Pipeline Integration Script
- Log in to your Azure DevOps account.
- Navigate to your Azure DevOps Project window.
- Click Pipelines, then select a Pipeline
- Click Edit.
- Add PowerShell Task to the pipeline.
- Add the PowerShell script copied from the Integration Script Generator. (See How to Generate Acunetix 360’s Azure Pipelines Integration Scripts.)
- Click Variables. Add your Acunetix 360 API credentials as ACUNETIXUSERID and ACUNETIXAPITOKEN variables.
- From the Save & Queue dropdown, click Save.