Integrating Acunetix 360 with FogBugz
FogBugz is an issue tracking and project management system. FogBugz software helps you to monitor your tasks and processes by gathering all features, forums and customer requests in a central location.
This topic explains how to configure Netsparker Enterprise to send a detected vulnerability to FogBugz.
Acunetix 360 has out-of-the-box support for resolving and reactivating FogBugz cases according to the scan results, in addition to automatic case creation. Acunetix 360 uses default Resolved and Reactivated statuses in FogBugz for this purpose.
To enhance issue synchronization support, Acunetix 360 also offers webhook support. This enables you to detect any status changes in FogBugz cases opened by Acunetix 360.
- Acunetix 360 generates a Webhook URL after you save your integration settings. When you register this link as a webhook in your FogBugz project, you will complete Acunetix 360 issue synchronization for your integration.
- When you resolve your FogBugz case, your Acunetix 360 issue is automatically marked as Fixed (Unconfirmed) and a retest scan is started. And, when you reactivate your FogBugz case, the Acunetix 360 issue is automatically marked as Revived.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
This table lists and explains the FogBugz fields in the New FogBugz Integration window.
This is the name of the configuration that will be shown elsewhere.
This section contains fields that must be completed.
This is the FogBugz instance URL.
This is the API token for the user.
This is the string format that is used to create the vulnerability title.
This is the category in which to assign cases.
This section contains optional fields.
This is the area in which to assign cases.
This is the valid target milestone for the product.
This is the project identifier in which to create an issue.
This is the user to whom the issue is assigned.
These are the work item tags, separated by a semicolon (;).
This section contains user-defined custom fields.
New Custom Field
Click to create a new custom field.
Enter a name for the new custom field.
Enter a value for the new custom field.
Click the dropdown to change the input type. The options are:
Create Sample Issue
Once all relevant fields have been configured, click to create a sample issue.
How to Integrate Acunetix 360 with FogBugz
- Log in to Acunetix 360
- From the main menu, click Integrations, then New Integration.
- From the Issue Tracking Systems section, click FogBugz. The New FogBugz Integration window is displayed.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Mandatory section, complete the connection details:
- Title Format
- Click on Create Sample Issue to make sure that all information is entered correctly.
- Open FogBugz to see the sample issue.
- Click Save.
How to Register an Acunetix 360 FogBugz Integration Webhook
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Integrations, then Manage Integrations, and next to the relevant Fogbugz integration, click Edit. The Update FogBugz Integration window is displayed. In the Webhook URL field, click Copy to clipboard ().
- In FogBugz, in the Webhooks window, click Add New Hook.
- Paste in the Webhook URL (from Step 1). Add a filter, select the CaseResolved, CaseClosed, CaseReactivated and CaseReactivated Event Types. From the Hook Type dropdown, select POST.
- Click OK.