Integrating Acunetix 360 with Freshservice
Freshservice is a cloud-based IT help-desk and service management system. It enables organizations to collaborate between agents, to isolate problems, and to form links between incidents.
This topic explains how to configure Acunetix 360 to send a detected vulnerability to Freshservice.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
This table lists and explains the Freshservice fields in the New Freshservice Integration window.
This is the name of the configuration that will be shown elsewhere.
This section contains fields that must be completed.
This is the Freshservice server URL to which issues are sent.
This is the API key for authentication.
This is the member identifier of the person who requested the issue.
This is the string format that is used to create the vulnerability title.
This section contains optional fields.
This is the group identifier to which the problem is assigned.
This is the identifier of the agent to which the problem is assigned.
This is the priority identifier.
The number of days from the date the issue was created to the date it's due.
Create Sample Issue
Once all relevant fields have been configured, click to create a sample issue.
How to Integrate Acunetix 360 with Freshservice
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Integrations then New Integration.
- From the Issue Tracking Systems section, click Freshservice. The New Freshservice Integration wizard is displayed, open at the General Information step.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Title Format field, enter the required format.
- Click Next. The Authentication step is displayed.
- Complete the Server URL and API Key fields, and click Test Credentials. If the Server URL and API key you entered are correct, a 'Success' status message is displayed.
- Click Next. The Requester step is displayed.
- From the Requester ID, dropdown, select an option.
- Click Next. The Groups step is displayed.
- If required, from the Group ID dropdown, select an option.
- Click Next. The Agent step is displayed.
- From the dropdown, select an Agent ID (if required).
- Click Next. The Priority step is displayed.
- If required, from the Priority ID dropdown, select an option.
- Click Next. The Other Fields step is displayed.
- If required, in the Due Days field, enter a number of days.
- Click Finish.
- The newly-added integration is displayed on the Integrations page.
- If you want to update the information, click Edit and amend the details.
- Click Create Sample Issue to confirm that Acunetix 360 can connect to the configured system. A confirmation message is displayed to confirm that the sample issue has been successfully created.
- In the confirmation message, click the Issue number link to open the issue in your default browser.
- If the Freshservice integration is not configured correctly, Acunetix 360 will correctly route the following descriptive error messages to you. Sample error messages may be displayed as illustrated:
- If the Api KEY was entered incorrectly
How to Export Reported Vulnerabilities to Projects in Freshservice
There are several ways to send issues to Freshservice with Acunetix 360:
- Once notifications have been configured, you can configure Acunetix 360 to automatically send vulnerabilities after scanning has been completed (see How to Configure a Notification to Report Vulnerabilities to an Issue Tracking System).
- You can send one or more issues from the Issues window:
- You must have Manage Issue permission.
- From the main menu, select Issues, then All Issues. The Issues window is displayed.
- Select one or more issues you want to send.
- Click Send To, then Freshservice.
- A popup is displayed, with a link to the issue you have sent to Freshservice. If there is an error, this information will be displayed instead.
- You can send an issue from the Recent Scans window:
- From the main menu, click Scans then Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant scan, click Report. The report is displayed.
- Scroll down to the Technical Report section.
- From the list of detected vulnerabilities, click to select an issue and display its details.
- Click Send To, then Freshservice.
- If you have previously submitted this vulnerability to Freshservice, it will already be accessible. You cannot submit the same issue twice.
- After sending the issue, you can view it via Freshservice.