Integrating Acunetix 360 with Pivotal Tracker
Pivotal Tracker is an issue tracking tool that focuses on software development teams’ collaboration around the backlog of stories. It helps software development teams manage projects by breaking them down into small, concrete stories.
This topic explains how to configure Acunetix 360 to send a detected vulnerability to Pivotal Tracker.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
Pivotal Tracker Fields
This table lists and explains the Pivotal Tracker fields in the New Pivotal Tracker Integration window.
This is the name of the configuration that will be shown elsewhere.
This section contains fields that must be completed.
This is the API Token for the user.
This is the Project Identifier.
This is the issue's story type. The options are:
This is the string format that is used to create the vulnerability title.
This section contains optional fields.
This is the owner of the issue.
This is a comma-separated list of labels.
How to Integrate Acunetix 360 with Pivotal Tracker
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Integrations then New Integration.
- From the Issue Tracking Systems section, click Pivotal Tracker. The New Pivotal Tracker Integration window is displayed.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Mandatory section, complete the connection details:
- API Token
- Project ID
- Story Type
- Title Format
- Click Create Sample Issue to test the new integration.
- Click Save.
How to Export Reported Vulnerabilities to Projects in Pivotal Tracker
There are several ways to send issues to Pivotal Tracker with Acunetix 360:
- Once notifications have been configured, you can configure Acunetix 360 to automatically send vulnerabilities after scanning has been completed (see How to Configure a Notification to Report Vulnerabilities to an Issue Tracking System).
- You can send one or more issues from the Issues window:
- You must have Manage Issue permission.
- From the main menu, select Issues, then All Issues. The Issues window is displayed.
- Select one or more issues you want to send.
- Click Send To, then Pivotal Tracker.
- A popup is displayed, with a link to the issue you have sent to Pivotal Tracker. If there is an error, this information will be displayed instead.
- You can send an issue from the Recent Scans window:
- From the main menu, click Scans then Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant scan, click Report. The report is displayed.
- Scroll down to the Technical Report section.
- From the list of detected vulnerabilities, click to select an issue and display its details.
- Click Send To, then A360PivotalTracker.
- If you open Pivotal Tracker to see stories, it looks like this.