Integrating Acunetix 360 with Unfuddle
Unfuddle is a full-stack software project management tool that brings together bug and issue tracking, along with other hosting and collaboration tools.
This topic explains how to configure Acunetix 360 to send a detected vulnerability to Unfuddle.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
This table lists and explains the Unfuddle Fields in the New Unfuddle Integration window.
This is the name of the configuration that will be shown elsewhere.
This section contains fields that must be completed.
This is the subdomain of the Unfuddle STACK URL.
The username of the Unfuddle STACK account.
The password which is used for the Unfuddle Stack account.
This is the project identifier of the issue.
The priority of the issue. It can be set as one of these numbers (1,2,3,4,5).
This is the string format that is used to create the vulnerability title.
This section contains the optional fields.
This is the assignee identifier.
This is the issue milestone ID.
This is the number of days from the date the issue was created to the date it’s due.
How to Integrate Acunetix 360 with Unfuddle
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Integrations, then New Integration.
- From the Issue Tracking Systems section, click Unfuddle. The New Unfuddle Integration window is displayed.
- In the Name section, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Mandatory section, complete the connection details:
- Name (The name must be unique)
- Project ID
- Title Format
- Open Unfuddle.
- From the top left menu, click All Projects, then select your project.
- The value in the last part of the url of the detail page is the Project Id e.g. https://unfuddleintegrationtest.unfuddle.com/a#/projects/1
- Copy the Project Id value from Unfuddle and paste it into the Project Id field in Acunetix 360.
- Click Create Sample Issue to confirm that Acunetix 360 can connect to the configured system. A confirmation message is displayed to confirm that the sample issue has been successfully created.
- In the confirmation message, click the Issue number link to open the issue in your default browser.
- If the Unfuddle integration is not configured correctly, Acunetix 360 will correctly route the following descriptive error messages to you. Sample error messages may be displayed as illustrated:
- If the Subdomain was entered incorrectly
- If the Username, Password or Project Id was entered incorrectly
How to Export Reported Vulnerabilities to Projects in Unfuddle
There are several ways to send issues to Unfuddle with Acunetix 360:
- Once notifications have been configured, you can configure Acunetix 360 to automatically send vulnerabilities to Unfuddle after scanning has been completed (see How to Configure a Notification to Report Vulnerabilities to an Issue Tracking System).
- You can send one or more issues from the Issues window:
- You must have Manage Issue permission.
- From the main menu, select Issues, then All Issues. The Issues window is displayed.
- Select one or more issues you want to send.
- Click Send To, then Unfuddle
- A popup is displayed, with a link to the issue you have sent to Unfuddle. If there is an error, this information will be displayed instead.
- You can also send an issue from the Recent Scans window:
- From the main menu, click Scans, the Recent Scans
- Next to the relevant scan, click Report. The report is displayed.Scroll down to the Technical Report section.
- From the list of detected vulnerabilities, click to select an issue and display its details.
- Click Send To, then Unfuddle.
- If you have previously submitted this vulnerability to Unfuddle, it will already be accessible. You cannot submit the same issue twice.
- If you view open tickets in Unfuddle, they look like this.
- Ticket details in Unfuddle look like this.