Integrating Acunetix 360 with YouTrack
YouTrack is a project management tool that can be adapted to your processes to help you track tasks and bugs, plan sprints and releases, and create workflows.
This topic explains how to configure Acunetix 360 to send a detected vulnerability to YouTrack.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
This table lists and explains the YouTrack fields in the New YouTrack Integration window.
This is the name of the configuration that will be shown elsewhere.
This section contains fields that must be completed.
This is the YouTrack server URL to which issues are sent.
This is the bearer token for authentication.
This is the project identifier of the issue.
This is the string format that is used to create the vulnerability title.
This section contains optional fields.
These are the item work tags, separated by a semicolon (;).
This section contains user-defined custom fields.
New Custom Field
Click to create a new custom field.
Enter a name for the new custom field.
Enter a value for the new custom field.
Click the dropdown to change the input type. The options are:
Create Sample Issue
Once all relevant fields have been configured, click to create a sample issue.
How to Integrate Acunetix 360 with YouTrack
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Integrations then New Integration.
- From the Issue Tracking Systems section, click YouTrack. The New YouTrack Integration window is displayed.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Mandatory section, complete the connection details:
- Server URL
- Bearer Token
- Project ID
- Title Format
- Click Create Sample Issue to confirm that Acunetix 360 can connect to the configured system. A confirmation message is displayed to confirm that the sample issue has been successfully created.
- In the confirmation message, click the Issue number link to open the issue in your default browser.
- If the YouTrack integration is not configured correctly, Acunetix 360 will correctly route the following descriptive error messages to you. Sample error messages may be displayed as illustrated:
- If the Bearer Token was entered incorrectly:
- If the Server URL was entered incorrectly:
How to Export Reported Vulnerabilities to Projects in YouTrack
There are several ways to send issues to YouTrack with Acunetix 360:
- Once notifications have been configured, you can configure Acunetix 360 to automatically send vulnerabilities after scanning has been completed (see How to Configure a Notification to Report Vulnerabilities to an Issue Tracking System).
- You can send one or more issues from the Issues window:
- You must have Manage Issue permission.
- From the main menu, select Issues, then All Issues. The Issues window is displayed.
- Select one or more issues you want to send.
- Click Send To, then YouTrack.
- A popup is displayed, with a link to the issue you have sent to YouTrack. If there is an error, this information will be displayed instead.
- You can send an issue from the Recent Scans window:
- From the main menu, click Scans then Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant scan, click Report. The report is displayed.
- Scroll down to the Technical Report section.
- From the list of detected vulnerabilities, click to select an issue and display its details.
- Click Send To, then YouTrack.
- If you have previously submitted this vulnerability to YouTrack, it will already be accessible. You cannot submit the same issue twice.
- After sending the issue, you can view it via YouTrack.