Integrating Acunetix 360 with Zapier
Zapier is a web-based service that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use and automate their workflows. Zapier applications can help you capture, track, manage and fix bugs and other issues that arise when building or managing a web project.
This topic explains how to configure Acunetix 360 to send a detected vulnerability to Zapier.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
The table lists and explains the Zapier fields in the New Zapier Integration window.
This is the name of the configuration that will be shown elsewhere.
This section contains fields that must be completed.
This is the WebHook URL to which to send issues.
This is the string format that is used to create the vulnerability title.
Create Sample Issue
Once all relevant fields have been configured, click to create a sample issue.
Once all relevant fields have been configured, click to save settings.
How to Integrate Acunetix 360 with Zapier
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, select Integrations > New Integration > Zapier.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Mandatory section, complete the following field. You will return to the WebHook URL later.
- Title Format
- Log in to Zapier.
- From the Zapier homepage, select Create Zap.
- Select Webhooks by Zapier.
- On the Choose app & event page, select Catch Hook from the Trigger Event drop-down menu. Select Continue.
- Zapier generates a WebHook URL. Select Copy.
- Select Continue.
- In Acunetix 360, in the WebHooks URL field, paste this URL.
- Select Create Sample Issue to confirm that Acunetix 360 can connect to the configured system and create a sample issue. Then, select Save.
- In Zapier, select Test trigger and display the request's body and title.
- Select Continue to complete the trigger.
- Then an action needs to be created with any Zapier Application like sending email. For more information, see the https://platform.zapier.com/quickstart/build-action
How to Export Reported Vulnerabilities to Projects in Zapier
There are several ways to send issues to Zapier with Acunetix 360:
- Once notifications have been configured, you can configure Acunetix 360 to automatically send vulnerabilities after scanning has been completed (see How to Configure a Notification to Report Vulnerabilities to an Issue Tracking System).
- You can send one or more issues from the Issues window:
- You must have Manage Issue permission.
- From the main menu, select Issues. The Issues window is displayed.
- Select one or more issues you want to send.
- Click Send To, then Zapier.
- A popup is displayed, with a message to the issue you have sent to Zapier. If there is an error, this information will be displayed instead.
- You can send an issue from the Recent Scans window:
- From the main menu, click Scans then Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant scan, click Report. The report is displayed.
- Scroll down to the Technical Report section.
- From the list of detected vulnerabilities, click to select an issue and display its details.
- Click Send To, then Zapier.