AcuSensor (IAST) Node
The AcuSensor Node lists all the information reported by AcuSensor (IAST and SCA) for your web application.
- You can run interactive security testing (IAST) with AcuSensor in your web application in order to confirm more vulnerabilities and further minimize false positives.
- Additionally, using AcuSensor enables Acunetix 360 to provide additional information from the back-end while scanning your web application.
Deploying AcuSensor (IAST and SCA)? See Deploying AcuSensor in Acunetix 360 On-Demand.
This article explains how to view the AcuSensor node.
Acunetix 360 forms Knowledge Base nodes on its findings. If the AcuSensor (IAST and SCA) node is not listed, it means that AcuSensor did not detect any.
How to view AcuSensor (IAST and SCA) Node in Acunetix 360
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, select Scans > Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant website, select Report.
- Scroll down to the Technical Report section and select the Knowledge Base tab.
- Select the AcuSensor node. The information is displayed in the AcuSensor tab.