Installing the AcuSensor agent for JAVA websites
Before deploying AcuSensor, note the list of supported servers and frameworks.
Supported Servers and Frameworks
For any Java Runtime environment that is implemented according to these specifications, the supported version are:
🔍 AcuSensor Network PreRequisites
AcuSensor makes use of the AcuSensor Bridge. Read more information here.
Acunetix JAVA AcuSensor can be installed on any of the following servers:
- Tomcat 8.5+. Current testing is on Tomcat 10 and Java 1.8.
- Jetty 9.4.x - 11.x
- Wildfly 22.x - 26.x
The AcuSensor agent will need to be installed in your web application. The following sections describe how to deploy AcuSensor to a JAVA web application.
The Java AcuSensor requires:
- Deploying aspectjweaver.jar into your web server - provides the integration required for AcuSensor to work with your application
- Deploying the Acunetix Java AcuSensor into your web server - this is unique for each Target, and can be downloaded by using the Download JAVA AcuSensor button
- Configuring your web server to use Load Time Weaving (AspectJWeaver)
There are many possible configurations for a JAVA web server. The following sections look at the more common web server configuration possibilities.
Use one of the following links for more details on how to Deploy AcuSensor for JAVA on your Web Application.
- Deploying AcuSensor for JAVA - Windows
- Deploying AcuSensor for JAVA - Ubuntu Linux
- Deploying AcuSensor for JAVA - Centos & RHEL
- Deploying AcuSensor for JAVA - Docker Generic
- Deploying AcuSensor for JAVA - Docker Spring Boot
- Deploying AcuSensor for JAVA - Docker & WAR file
- Deploying AcuSensor for JAVA - Windows (JBOSS 7.4 Standalone + WAR File)
- Deploying AcuSensor for JAVA - Linux (WebSphere 188.8.131.52 + WAR file)