This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-052.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code, bypass security mechanism and take complete control of an affected system.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-052
Multiple flaws due to, - Improper handling of TrueType font and multidimensional arrays of small structures - Improper validation of permissions for certain objects performing reflection and delegate objects during serialization
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.0 and 4.5
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
CVE CVE-2013-3129, CVE-2013-3131, CVE-2013-3132, CVE-2013-3133, CVE-2013-3134, CVE-2013-3171
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Microsoft Group Policy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000483)
- Host Integration Server RPC Service Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956695)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Code Execution Vulnerabilities (974455)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071) - Remote
- Microsoft Comctl32 Integer Overflow Vulnerability (2864058)