This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-052.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code, bypass security mechanism and take complete control of an affected system.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-052
Multiple flaws due to, - Improper handling of TrueType font and multidimensional arrays of small structures - Improper validation of permissions for certain objects performing reflection and delegate objects during serialization
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.0 and 4.5
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
CVE CVE-2013-3129, CVE-2013-3131, CVE-2013-3132, CVE-2013-3133, CVE-2013-3134, CVE-2013-3171
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2671605)
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2604930)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer mshtml.dll Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability (942615)
- Embedded OpenType Font Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982132)
- Microsoft DirectAccess Security Advisory (2862152)