This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-100.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the W3WP service account. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-100
Flaws is due to some input sanitisation errors related to SharePoint content
Microsoft Office Web Apps 2013
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft File Handling Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2922229)
- Microsoft Windows Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (2785220)
- Microsoft SharePoint Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2028554)
- Microsoft IIS Malformed File Extension Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Microsoft 'ISATAP' Component Spoofing Vulnerability (978338)