The remote host has a version of the WS_FTP client which use a weak encryption method to store site password.
Upgrade to the newest version of the WS_FTP client
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Windows ActiveX Control Multiple Vulnerabilities (2647518)
- Microsoft Windows TrueType Font Parsing Privilege Elevation Vulnerability
- Microsoft Office Excel Axis and Art Object Parsing Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows Address Book Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability