The remote host has a version of the WS_FTP client which use a weak encryption method to store site password.
Upgrade to the newest version of the WS_FTP client
Updated on 2015-03-25
- MS Windows Insecure Library Loading Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2269637)
- Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Computer Associates WebScan ActiveX Control Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows Progman Group Converter Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows IPv4 Default Configuration Security Bypass Vulnerability