Adobe has released a security hotfix for ColdFusion 10, 9.0.2, 9.0.1 and 9.0 for Windows, Macintosh and UNIX. This hotfix addresses vulnerabilities that could permit an unauthorized user to remotely circumvent authentication controls, potentially allowing the attacker to take control of the affected server.
Adobe is aware of reports that four vulnerabilities (CVE-2013-0625, CVE-2013-0629, CVE-2013-0631 and CVE-2013-0632, referenced in Security Advisory APSA13-01) are being exploited in the wild against ColdFusion customers. Adobe recommends users update their product installation.
- Apply the ColdFusion Security hotfix APSB13-03 listed in the Web references section.
CVE-2013-0625 CVE-2013-0629 CVE-2013-0631 CVE-2013-0632
- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO Security Bypass (1.4.6)
- WordPress Plugin Rencontre-Dating Site Security Bypass (1.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Security Bypass (3.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin s2Member Framework 's2_invoice' Parameter Remote Security Bypass (111105)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Security Bypass (1.5.0 - 1.5.25)