- WordPress Plugin Apocalypse Meow is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently bypass Bcrypt authentication mechanism. WordPress Plugin Apocalypse Meow versions starting from 21.1.3 and up to, and including 21.2.7 are vulnerable.
- Update to plugin version 21.2.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin FormCraft-Contact Form Builder Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin xili-language Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.17.0)
- WordPress Plugin Oleggo LiveStream Cross-Site Scripting (0.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Duplicator-WordPress Migration Security Bypass (0.5.8)
- WordPress Plugin OptionTree PHP Object Injection (2.6.0)