Brian Cardinale reported a file upload directory traversal vulnerability that affects the AjaxControlToolkit prior to version 15.1. On a poorly configured web server this vulnerability can lead to remote code execution. The flaw was introduced in version 7.429 which was released on April 30, 2013. The latest vulnerable version is 7.1213.
List of vulnerable versions:
- It's recommended to upgrade to the latest version of AjaxControlToolkit.
- Drupal Core 8.6.x Remote Code Execution (8.6.0 - 8.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Stateless-Google Cloud Storage Remote Code Execution (2.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Analytics Remote Code Execution (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin open-flash-chart-core Remote Code Execution (0.4)
- WordPress Plugin eShop Code Injection (6.3.11)