Brian Cardinale reported a file upload directory traversal vulnerability that affects the AjaxControlToolkit prior to version 15.1. On a poorly configured web server this vulnerability can lead to remote code execution. The flaw was introduced in version 7.429 which was released on April 30, 2013. The latest vulnerable version is 7.1213.
List of vulnerable versions:
- It's recommended to upgrade to the latest version of AjaxControlToolkit.
- Ruby on Rails weak/known secret token
- WordPress Plugin Maintenance Mode Under Construction Page Landing Page Possible Remote Code Execution (1.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin Robo Gallery-Photo Gallery and Images Gallery Remote Code Execution (2.0.14)
- Umbraco CMS TemplateService remote code execution
- PHP code injection (pmwiki)