- Sucuri reported a vulnerability in Akeeba Backup for Joomla! that could allow an attacker to list and download backups created with the Akeeba extension. This vulnerability is present on Joomla websites running Akeeba that have the "Enable front-end and remote backup" option activated.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Akeeba Backup for Joomla!.
- WordPress Plugin GD Star Rating 'export.php' Security Bypass (1.9.18)
- WordPress Plugin Comment Rating SQL Injection and Security Bypass Weakness Vulnerabilities (2.9.32)
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.25)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.4)
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Security Bypass (1.7.0 - 1.7.5)