- Sucuri reported a vulnerability in Akeeba Backup for Joomla! that could allow an attacker to list and download backups created with the Akeeba extension. This vulnerability is present on Joomla websites running Akeeba that have the "Enable front-end and remote backup" option activated.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Akeeba Backup for Joomla!.
- WordPress Plugin Theme Blvd Shortcodes Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (1.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Anti Spam Protection without CAPTCHA powered by Keypic Security Bypass (2.1.2)
- Microsoft IIS 5.1 directory authentication bypass
- Joomla! Core 3.3.x Security Bypass (3.3.0 - 3.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Security Bypass (1.3.83)