- Sucuri reported a vulnerability in Akeeba Backup for Joomla! that could allow an attacker to list and download backups created with the Akeeba extension. This vulnerability is present on Joomla websites running Akeeba that have the "Enable front-end and remote backup" option activated.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Akeeba Backup for Joomla!.
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Security Bypass (1.5.0 - 1.5.6)
- WordPress Plugin User registration & user profile-Profile Builder Security Bypass (1.1.59)
- Drupal Core 5.x Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (5.0 - 5.10)
- Drupal Core 7.x Security Bypass (7.0 - 7.2)
- WordPress Plugin Portable phpMyAdmin Authentication Bypass (1.3.0)