- Sucuri reported a vulnerability in Akeeba Backup for Joomla! that could allow an attacker to list and download backups created with the Akeeba extension. This vulnerability is present on Joomla websites running Akeeba that have the "Enable front-end and remote backup" option activated.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Akeeba Backup for Joomla!.
- WordPress Plugin Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA) by BestWebSoft Security Bypass (1.12)
- Joomla! Core 1.6.x Security Bypass (1.6.0 - 1.6.6)
- Drupal Core 8.3.0 Security Bypass (8.3.0 - 8.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Asgaros Forum Security Bypass (1.5.7)
- WordPress Plugin MailUp newsletter sign-up form Security Bypass (1.3.2)