This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.44).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Wunderbar Basic Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP PHP widget Information Disclosure (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin JTRT Responsive Tables SQL Injection (4.1)
- WordPress 'xmlrpc.php' Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability (3.0.1 - 3.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Tera Charts Multiple Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (0.1)