This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.44).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce CSV Injection (1.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin tPlayer-Audio Player for WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Media from FTP PHP Object Injection (9.79)
- WordPress Plugin The Events Calendar:Eventbrite Tickets Cross-Site Scripting (3.9.6)
- WordPress Plugin HTTP Headers Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.9.1)