This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.44).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Simple Login Log Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.9.3)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Form Action Attribute Injection (4.6.0 - 4.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Manager Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)
- WordPress 4.4.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.4 - 4.4.9)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Arbitrary File Download and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.1)