This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.44).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Paid Memberships Pro Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Admin Management Xtended Privilege Escalation (2.4.0)
- WordPress Plugin User Access Manager Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Security Bypass (3.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin Jigoshop Unspecified Vulnerability (1.10.5)