This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.46).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Theme Blvd Sliders Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (1.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin MiwoEvents-Manage & Book Events Unspecified Vulnerability (1.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Buzzwords Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin InfiniteWP Client Security Bypass (1.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin Unite Gallery Lite Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.6)