This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.46).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery with Slideshow 'upload-file.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.5)
- WordPress 4.2.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.2 - 4.2.19)
- WordPress Plugin Multilanguage by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- PHP undefined Safe_Mode_Include_Dir safemode bypass vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin iframe Cross-Site Scripting (3.0)