This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.46).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Lazy content Slider Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.4)
- Apache version older than 1.3.31
- WordPress Plugin Calendar Event Multi View Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3.58)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (5.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Product Addons Arbitrary File Upload (1.1)