This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
This version of Apache 2.x is vulnerable to a flaw in mod_ssl that can be used to cause denial of service.
Affected Apache versions (2.0.35 - 2.0.48).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin RoyalSlider Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Front end file upload and manager 'doupload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Digital Downloads Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (2.1.10)
- Drupal Core 5.x Cross-Site Scripting (5.0 - 5.5)
- WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4)