This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.50).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin MSMC-Redirect After Comment Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.1.2)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Cross-Site Scripting (4.7.0 - 4.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Ring (Facebook Like, Google +1, ReTweet, LinkedIn and Pin It) Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP Statistics Cross-Site Scripting (12.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Hover Effects Builder Free Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)