This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.50).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress Arbitrary File Upload (1.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Login With Ajax Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin Task Manager Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form for WordPress-Ultimate Form Builder Lite Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.6)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.17)