This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.50).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Videox7 UGC 'listid' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Share Buttons Adder Cross-Site Scripting (5.6)
- Apache 2.x version older than 2.0.45
- WordPress Plugin Maintenance Mode Under Construction Page Landing Page Possible Remote Code Execution (1.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin Plainview Activity Monitor Remote Command Execution (20161228)