This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.50).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin UPM Polls 'qid' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mail Logging Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin WoWPth Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Contact Info Arbitrary File Deletion (1.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus Cross-Site Scripting (5.0.10)