This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.50).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Share Buttons Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Security Bypass (1.3.83)
- WordPress Plugin GD Star Rating 'de' Parameter SQL Injection (1.9.10)
- WordPress Plugin cformsII SQL Injection (14.12.3)