This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.50).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Style It Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress 3.4 Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.4 - 3.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Js External Link Info Open Redirect (1.21)
- WordPress Plugin Copy or Move Comments Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress prettyPhoto Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)