This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.55).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin User Role Editor Cross-Site Scripting (4.37)
- WordPress Plugin WoWPth Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Whois Domain Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Survey & Poll PHP Object Injection (1.5.5)