This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.55).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Easy Team Manager SQL Injection (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (1.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin Media Library Assistant Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.73)
- WordPress Plugin Remove Yoast SEO comments Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Statistics Cross-Site Scripting (12.0.5)