This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.55).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Multi Upload 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin TheCartPress eCommerce Shopping Cart 'OptionsPostsList.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin Print, PDF, Email by PrintFriendly Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin User registration & user profile-Profile Builder Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1.3)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Directory Traversal (1.5.0 - 1.5.8)