This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Fixed in Apache httpd 2.2.9:
low: mod_proxy_balancer CSRF CVE-2007-6420
The mod_proxy_balancer provided an administrative interface that could be vulnerable to cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
moderate: mod_proxy_http DoS CVE-2008-2364
A flaw was found in the handling of excessive interim responses from an origin server when using mod_proxy_http. A remote attacker could cause a denial of service or high memory usage.
Affected Apache versions (2.2.8, 2.2.6, 2.2.5, 2.2.4, 2.2.3, 2.2.2, 2.2.0).
- low: mod_proxy_balancer CSRF CVE-2007-6420
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Unspecified Vulnerability (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin TinyMCE Advanced Cross-Site Request Forgery (4.1)
- WordPress Plugin CopySafe PDF Protection Arbitrary File Upload (0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Search Bar Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin VideoWhisper Video Presentation Arbitrary File Upload (3.31.17)