This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Fixed in Apache httpd 2.2.9:
low: mod_proxy_balancer CSRF CVE-2007-6420
The mod_proxy_balancer provided an administrative interface that could be vulnerable to cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
moderate: mod_proxy_http DoS CVE-2008-2364
A flaw was found in the handling of excessive interim responses from an origin server when using mod_proxy_http. A remote attacker could cause a denial of service or high memory usage.
Affected Apache versions (2.2.8, 2.2.6, 2.2.5, 2.2.4, 2.2.3, 2.2.2, 2.2.0).
- low: mod_proxy_balancer CSRF CVE-2007-6420
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Essential Addons for Elementor Server-Side Request Forgery (2.9.8)
- WordPress Plugin External 'Video for Everybody' Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin All Video Gallery SQL Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Give-Donation and Fundraising Platform PHP Object Injection (2.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)