This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Fixed in Apache httpd 2.2.9:
low: mod_proxy_balancer CSRF CVE-2007-6420
The mod_proxy_balancer provided an administrative interface that could be vulnerable to cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
moderate: mod_proxy_http DoS CVE-2008-2364
A flaw was found in the handling of excessive interim responses from an origin server when using mod_proxy_http. A remote attacker could cause a denial of service or high memory usage.
Affected Apache versions (2.2.8, 2.2.6, 2.2.5, 2.2.4, 2.2.3, 2.2.2, 2.2.0).
- low: mod_proxy_balancer CSRF CVE-2007-6420
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam Cross-Site Scripting (2.7.5)
- WordPress Plugin ClickBank Affiliate Ads Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Event Notifier Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Appointments Unspecified Vulnerability (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Elementor Page Builder Unspecified Vulnerability (1.8.8)