- WordPress Plugin MiniCart is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin MiniCart version 1.00.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress 4.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.0 - 4.0.18)
- WordPress Plugin gSlideShow Cross-Site Request Forgery (0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Password Protected Unspecified Vulnerability (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Gmedia Gallery-Photo Gallery, Image Slider, Music Player, Video Player, Media Library Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.6.4)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress Unspecified Vulnerability (1.2.100)