- The Apache2::Status module provides information about the status of the Perl interpreter embedded in the server. This status page can leak sensitive information that could help an attacker perform more complicated attacks. Please disable /perl-status or restrict it to only a set of IP addresses that really need to use it.
- Disable this functionality if not required.
- Proxy accepts CONNECT requests
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup to Dropbox Information Disclosure (4.7.1)
- WordPress REST API User Enumeration
- WordPress Plugin UpiCRM-Free WordPress CRM and Lead Management Information Disclosure (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Cart66 Pro Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.5.3)