- The Apache2::Status module provides information about the status of the Perl interpreter embedded in the server. This status page can leak sensitive information that could help an attacker perform more complicated attacks. Please disable /perl-status or restrict it to only a set of IP addresses that really need to use it.
- Disable this functionality if not required.
- Debian OpenSSL predictable random number generator (SSL)
- WordPress Plugin Candidate Application Form Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin WP Security Audit Log Information Disclosure (3.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Forums 'url' Parameter Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.4.3)
- ASP.NET login credentials stored in plain text (AcuSensor)