This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can gain unauthorized access to files and directories. Successful exploits may lead to other attacks.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- Drupal Core 8.6.x Remote Code Execution (8.6.0 - 8.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security-Firewall & Malware Scan Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.1.12)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Content Type Manager Backdoor (0.9.8.8)
- WordPress 'edit.php' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (1.5 - 1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Royal PrettyPhoto Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)