This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can gain unauthorized access to files and directories. Successful exploits may lead to other attacks.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Anti-Splog Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album 'photo' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Products Filter Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Forms for MailChimp Unspecified Vulnerability (6.3.11)
- WordPress Plugin flickr picture backup Arbitrary File Upload (0.7)