This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can gain unauthorized access to files and directories. Successful exploits may lead to other attacks.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin ACF Frontend display Arbitrary File Upload (2.0.5)
- WordPress 4.4.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.4 - 4.4.5)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1.26)
- WordPress Plugin WP Marketplace TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Lazy SEO Arbitrary File Upload (1.3.2)