This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can gain unauthorized access to files and directories. Successful exploits may lead to other attacks.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- WordPress 3.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.14)
- WordPress Plugin Backup & Restore Dropbox Multiple Vulnerabilities (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin Master Slider-WordPress Responsive Touch Slider Unspecified Vulnerability (2.18.2)
- Joomla! Core Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0 - 3.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin Participants Database Multiple Vulnerabilities (220.127.116.11)