This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can gain unauthorized access to files and directories. Successful exploits may lead to other attacks.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Welcome Announcement Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Information Disclosure (1.9.11)
- WordPress Plugin TubePress Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.0)
- WordPress Plugin RSVPmaker Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin EWWW Image Optimizer Cloud Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)