This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can gain unauthorized access to files and directories. Successful exploits may lead to other attacks.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin EMC2 Custom Help Videos Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Email Subscribers & Newsletters Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Smart Marketing SMS and Newsletters Forms Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress SQL Injection (1.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin wp superb Slideshow Information Disclosure (2.4)