This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can gain unauthorized access to files and directories. Successful exploits may lead to other attacks.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin WP Statistics Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (12.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Author Page Views Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Product Catalog Arbitrary File Upload (3.1.1)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Cross-Site Request Forgery (4.6.0 - 4.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin Search Engine Unspecified Vulnerability (0.5.8)