This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can gain unauthorized access to files and directories. Successful exploits may lead to other attacks.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Calls to Action Unspecified Vulnerability (2.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Feedweb Cross-Site Scripting (2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Acunetix Secure WordPress Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar Contact Form Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.23)