- The file hello.jsp is vulnerable to multiple XSS (cross-site scripting) vulnerabilities. This file is part of the Apache Tomcat documentation files which were installed during Tomcat installation.
- Remove Apache Tomcat documentation files from the server.
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Ultra Simple Paypal Shopping Cart Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin WP-TopBar Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (4.02)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress File Upload Cross-Site Scripting (4.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Top Content Widget Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.6)
- WordPress Plugin NewStatPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)