- The file hello.jsp is vulnerable to multiple XSS (cross-site scripting) vulnerabilities. This file is part of the Apache Tomcat documentation files which were installed during Tomcat installation.
- Remove Apache Tomcat documentation files from the server.
- WordPress Plugin WP Smart Image II Cross-Site Scripting (0.2)
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Terillion Reviews Profile Id Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- Edge Side Include injection
- WordPress Plugin Email Users Cross-Site Scripting (4.8.2)