This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.28).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin A to Z Category Listing 'R' Parameter SQL Injection (1.3)
- Apache 2.x version older than 2.0.61
- WordPress Plugin WP Plugin Manager (WPPM) Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.4.b)
- WordPress Plugin WP Maintenance Mode Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Leads Unspecified Vulnerability (1.6.8)