This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.28).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (2.1.12)
- WordPress Plugin WP Online Store Local File Include and Multiple File Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Invite Anyone PHP Object Injection (1.3.18)
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.0 - 1.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin Display Widgets Cross-Site Scripting (2.03)