This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache does not properly calculate buffer size when processing request encoded as 'Chunked'. It's possible to exploit this flaw resulting execution of arbitrary code.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.38 for Apache 2.x and up to 1.3.25 for Apache 1.x).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin mklasen's Photobox Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Unspecified Vulnerability (6.9.0)
- WordPress 4.6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.6 - 4.6.5)
- WordPress Plugin Bind Users to Taxonomy Cross-Site Scripting (0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies PHP Object Injection (1.5.7)