- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including arbitrary file upload and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. A successful exploit may allow an attacker to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process, which may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation or to perform certain administrative actions; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery version 2.0.77 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 220.127.116.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP-Print Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.51)
- WordPress Plugin Spellchecker 'general.php' Local and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Duplicator-WordPress Migration SQL Injection (0.5.14)
- WordPress Plugin FPW Category Thumbnails Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.6.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP Page Widget Cross-Site Scripting (2.7)