- Cross-site Scripting (XSS) refers to client-side code injection attack wherein an attacker can execute malicious scripts into a legitimate website or web application. XSS occurs when a web application makes use of unvalidated or unencoded user input within the output it generates.
- Apply context-dependent encoding and/or validation to user input rendered on a page
- WordPress Plugin Rezgo Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.9.51)
- WordPress Plugin Traffic Analyzer Cross-Site Scripting (3.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Recipes Writer Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Check Email Cross-Site Scripting (0.3)