Devise is a flexible authentication solution for Rails with Warden.
This page is using a weak Devise password. Acunetix was able to guess the credentials required to access this page. A weak password is short, common, a system default, or something that could be rapidly guessed by executing a brute force attack using a subset of all possible passwords, such as words in the dictionary, proper names, words based on the user name or common variations on these themes.
- Enforce a strong password policy. Don't permit weak passwords or passwords based on dictionary words.
- WordPress Plugin Mashshare-Social Media Icons SEO Share Buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Subscribe Information Disclosure (2.3.0)
- ASP.NET version disclosure
- WordPress Plugin MAC PHOTO GALLERY 'albid' Parameter Arbitrary File Disclosure (2.8)
- WordPress Plugin JM Twitter Cards Information Disclosure (6.1)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Email Test Information Disclosure (1.5)