- Drupal Core is prone to a session fixation vulnerability. An attacker may leverage this issue to hijack an arbitrary session and gain access to sensitive information, which may help in launching further attacks. Drupal Core versions 4.5.x ranging from 4.5.0 and up to and including 4.5.7 are vulnerable.
- Update to Drupal Core version 4.5.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery-Responsive Photo Gallery SQL Injection (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Import any XML or CSV File to WordPress Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Loginizer Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.31)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.12)