- Drupal Core is prone to an arbitrary code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. Drupal Core versions 4.7.x ranging from 4.7.0 and up to and including 4.7.5 are vulnerable.
- Update to Drupal Core version 4.7.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.226)
- Drupal Core 6.x Local File Inclusion (6.0 - 6.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium 'get_profile_avatar.php' SQL Injection (0.64)
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.34)
- WordPress Plugin Admin PHP Eval Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0)