- Drupal Core is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. Drupal Core version 8.5.0 is vulnerable.
- Update to Drupal Core version 8.5.1 or latest
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Cross-Site Request Forgery (4.7.0 - 4.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin TagNinja 'id' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Question Answer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2.30)
- WordPress Plugin WP Security Audit Log Security Bypass (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Calendar Event Multi View SQL Injection (1.01)