- The GlassFish Admin Console is protected with weak or default credentials. Acunetix was able to guess the username and password required to access this page. A weak password is short, common, a system default, or something that could be rapidly guessed by executing a brute force attack using a subset of all possible passwords, such as words in the dictionary, proper names, words based on the user name or common variations on these themes.
- Enforce a strong password policy. Don't permit weak passwords or passwords based on dictionary words.
- WordPress Plugin MAC PHOTO GALLERY 'albid' Parameter Arbitrary File Disclosure (2.8)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Information Disclosure (1.5.0 - 1.5.15)
- IBM WebSphere administration console weak password
- WordPress Plugin Stop User Enumeration Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP Hide & Security Enhancer Arbitrary File Download (220.127.116.11)