Manual confirmation is required for this alert.
An HTML form was found in the response body of this page. However, the current page redirects the visitor to another page by returning an HTTP status code of 301/302. Therefore, all browser users will not see the contents of this page and will not be able to interact with the HTML form.
Sometimes programmers don't properly terminate the script after redirecting the user to another page. For example:
The correct code would be
- Make sure the script is terminated after redirecting the user to another page.
- Solaris in.fingerd information disclosure vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin Aspose Cloud eBook Generator Arbitrary File Download (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Arbitrary File Download and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin CodeArt-Google MP3 Player Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.0.11)
- FTP anonymous logins