- This secure (https) page contains a form that is posting to an insecure (http) page. This could confuse users who may think their data is encrypted when in fact it's not.
- The form target should point to a secure (https) page.
- WordPress Plugin S3Bubble Cloud Video With Adverts & Analytics Arbitrary File Download (0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Multi Plugin Installer Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.1.0)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Information Disclosure (3.7.0 - 3.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Global Content Blocks PHP Code Execution and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.5.1)
- JBoss Web Console JMX Invoker