Seam version 2.3.1 and earlier are susceptible to multiple blind XML External Entity attacks, CVE-2013-6447, and a minor information disclosure related to available classes and class structure, CVE-2013-6448. Red Hat has documented this under RHSA-2014-0045.
- Red Hat recommends Seam users to upgrade to version 2.4.0.
- WordPress Plugin Mashshare-Social Media Icons SEO Share Buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Subscribe Information Disclosure (2.3.0)
- SSH weak password
- WordPress Plugin Simple Download Button Shortcode 'file' Parameter Information Disclosure (1.0)
- Possible server path disclosure (Unix)
- Joomla! Core Information Disclosure (1.5.0 - 3.7.5)