- The Kunena forum extension for Joomla suffers from multiple SQL injection and cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. The vulnerabilities affect Kunena v3.0.5 and earlier.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Kunena Forum (this problems was fixed in version 3.0.6).
- WordPress Plugin Htaccess by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin MailChimp for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (4.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin Events Manager Extended 'admin.php' SQL Injection (3.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP eCommerce Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (3.8.9)
- WordPress Plugin Disable Comments Cross-Site Scripting (1.3)