- Joomla! Core is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently bypass ACL's. Joomla! Core versions 3.x.x ranging from 3.7.0 and up to and including 3.8.11 are vulnerable.
- Update to Joomla! Core version 3.8.12 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Membership Pro SQL Injection (3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Post Snippets Security Bypass (3.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin 404 Plugin for WordPress SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Media Library Assistant PHP Object Injection (2.60)
- WordPress Plugin Bad Behavior Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.2.4)