This script is possibly vulnerable to Lotus Notes Formula Injection.
Lotus Notes Formula Injection is a vulnerability that allows an attacker to alter Lotus Notes Formula statements by manipulating the user input. Lotus Notes Formula Injection occurs when web applications accept user input that is directly placed into the Evaluate function from LotusScript. Consult References for more information about this vulnerability.
- Your script should filter metacharacters from user input.
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Facebook SQL Injection (1.0.13)
- WordPress Plugin ENL Newsletter SQL Injection (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by WD-responsive drag & drop contact form builder tool SQL Injection (1.7.30)
- WordPress Plugin Yasr-Yet Another Stars Rating SQL Injection (0.9.0)
- Drupal Core 5.x SQL Injection (5.0 - 5.14)