- WordPress Plugin Best Seo is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Best Seo version 1.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Popup Maker-Popup Forms, Optins & More Security Bypass (1.7.29)
- WordPress Plugin Simple:Press Security Bypass and Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerabilities (4.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin NextCellent Gallery-NextGEN Legacy Cross-Site Scripting (1.9.17)
- WordPress 2.0.2 Username Remote PHP Code Injection Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.69)