A vulnerability has been discovered in OpenX, which can be exploited
by malicious people to conduct SQL injection attacks.
Input passed via the "xajaxargs" parameter to www/admin/updates-history.php (when "xajax" is set to "expandOSURow") is not properly sanitised in e.g. the "queryAuditBackupTablesByUpgradeId()" function (lib/OA/Upgrade/DB_UpgradeAuditor.php) before being used in SQL queries. This can be exploited to manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code.
The vulnerability is confirmed in version 2.8.9. Prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to version 2.8.10.
- WordPress Plugin Wp custom slider SQL Injection (1.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin HDW Player (Video Player & Video Gallery) SQL Injection (2.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Link Library 'id' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (5.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin AVH Extended Categories Widgets SQL Injection (4.0.0)