A vulnerability has been discovered in OpenX, which can be exploited
by malicious people to conduct SQL injection attacks.
Input passed via the "xajaxargs" parameter to www/admin/updates-history.php (when "xajax" is set to "expandOSURow") is not properly sanitised in e.g. the "queryAuditBackupTablesByUpgradeId()" function (lib/OA/Upgrade/DB_UpgradeAuditor.php) before being used in SQL queries. This can be exploited to manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code.
The vulnerability is confirmed in version 2.8.9. Prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to version 2.8.10.
- WordPress Plugin Social Icons WordPress Plugin-AccessPress Social Icons Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Store Locator SQL Injection (3.33.1)
- WordPress Plugin WTI Like Post SQL Injection (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin FormCraft-Form Builder for WordPress SQL Injection (1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.5.2)