Manual confirmation is required for this alert.
This script is using the PHP function preg_replace() on user input. This is not recommended as it can lead to various vulnerabilities. Consult "Web references" for more information about this problem.
The e modifier makes preg_replace() treat the replacement parameter as PHP code after the appropriate references substitution is done. If the regex pattern and the replacement strings are controlled by the user this can conduct to PHP code execution.
- It is not recommended to use preg_replace() on user input.
- XML external entity injection via external file
- WordPress Plugin LISL Last-Image Slider TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress XML-RPC authentication brute force
- WordPress Plugin IGIT Related Posts With Thumb Image After Posts TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (3.9.7)
- WordPress 2.8.4 Denial of Service Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.8.4)